Naturno / Meran
Schnalstaler Gletscherbahnen/ Mario Entero
Hotels in the area
The fascinating winter landscape embedded in fluffy snow pillows, ice flowers on the window and fence posts wearing white bonnets: The ski resort of Val Senale is one of the skilocations in South Tyrol, which will surprise you with the amount of snow and perfect tracks! Not only skiers and cross-country skiers can find satisfaction in the 35 km of tracks but also snowboarders.
- Nitro-Snow Park (120.000 m²)
- Club for children "Ötzilino"
- High-altitude slopes (12 Km)
- "pro natura - pro ski Award 2011", received by "pro natura pro ski"
- Season: Autumn - Spring
- Daily opening: between 07:30 and 08:30 a.m.
- Particularly suitable for: Advanced level and experts