Steinhaus / Ahrn Valley
Hotels in the area
And there you are, on the summit at an altitude of more than 2,500 m, literally "in the clouds". You are only a few minutes from the Klausberg, but you are miles and miles away. It's another world: eighty summits above 3,000 m await you in all their grandeur. Plenty of beautiful pistes wind downward from the top of the world to the valley floor, pistes for all tastes and "sizes", from Small to X-large... By the way: don't miss the snowboard halfpipe and the new children's ski school. Perfect snow is guaranteed throughout the season for your skiing enjoyment.
- 6 Km of sled slope
- 50 Km of ski slopes in the Ahrntal Valley
- Every Tuesday, night sledding
- Winter Park Funtaklaus
- Best training ski slope in the Alps 2008 (according to Skiresort Service International)
- Season: Early December - April
- Daily opening: 8:30 a.m.
- Particularly suitable for: Beginners, Professionals, cross-country skiing