Hotel Stubaierhof in Neustift**** Share Add to wishlist
The hotel Stubaierhof is situated in Neustift in the Stubai Valley, which due to its proximity to glaciers is one of the most frequented place in the Stubai Valley. At the foot of the Stubai glacier, the snow is guaranteed from October to June. The surrounding alpine world is perfect for hiking, climbing, biking and paragliding; there is also the highest alpine Restaurant in Austria. During your day trips, you have the opportunity to visit Innsbruck, the Crystal World Wattens, the Silver mine Schwaz or the Monastery of Stams. In the hotel Stubaierhof you can relaxing and enjoying the quiet atmosphere, away from everyday stress. From the pool, you can admire the wonderful view on the glaciers world, during a massage or a sauna you can relax your muscles. The cuisine will delight you with delicious culinary creations. In the morning, you can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet with fresh and local products. The highlight is the 5-course gourmet dinner with Austrian and International dishes. In Stubai you can spend unforgettable days in the wonderful alpine world of Stubai. The hotel Stubaierhof is pleased to welcome you...
What sets us apart
- The only certificated Hiking Hotel Tyrol in the Stubay Valley
- Own Innsbrucker Hut 2.369 m - free overnight stay in the hut
- 4-5 guided hiking tours
- Big mountain sports room for your sport´s equipment
- Mountain sports service - our professional partners are just next door
- Free equipment rental service - hiking-sticks, backpacks, maps...