From € 85
Alpengasthof Grüner**** Share Add to wishlist
The Hotel Alpengasthof Grüner **** in Sölden, Tyrol, is the ideal destination for those who want to enjoy a holiday directly on the ski slopes and hiking paths. Nearby of the Ötztal glaciers, you will find numerous activities: Hiking, biking, bathing fun and relaxation in the Aqua Dome Tirol Therme Längenfeld. The AREA 47 is an absolute adrenalin package, an adventure not to be missed! In winter, you will find here two glacier ski areas, 146 km of slopes, freeriding and much more. 100 meters below lies the locality of Sölden, famous worldwide as a Hot Spot for skiers and snowboarders, also the party lovers find many opportunities for having fun in this place. Do not forget: The capital of the region, Innsbruck, is situated not far from Sölden! In the Wellness Hotel Grüner you can enjoying pleasant relaxing moments in its AlpenSpa. The Hotel offers Alpine Park with natural pond, Kneipp facilities, sauna, steam bath, resting lounge and much more. The cuisine will delight you with traditional recipes combined with Mediterranean flavours. Here, you will appreciate also the friendliness of the Family Grüner, which is honoured to welcome you in the Alpengasthof.
What sets us apart
- Grüner's new indulgence board inclusive (indulgence brunch from 07.00 am to 01.00 pm, sweet Austrian afternoon buffet of “Kaiserschmarrn & Strudel” from 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm)
- Dinner at the à la carte restaurant “Grüner’s Wirtshaus” (at extra charge)
- Hotel directly located on the ski slopes
- Quiet location away from the traffic and above the centre of the village of Sölden
- AlpenSpa with sauna, steam bath, etc.
- AlpenPark with garden and natural pond (summer only)
„Great location“, „Good location“
„Nice breakfast selection“, „Good breakfast“
Valuations by area
Wellness Area (91/100)