Post Hotel – Tradition & Lifestyle (For Adults)****s Share Add to wishlist
The four stars superior Post Hotel – Tradition & Lifestyle (For Adults) lies in the centre of Innichen, one of the nicest places in the Hochpustertal. The Wachtler Family has always managed the Post Hotel – Tradition & Lifestylewith the greatest care and passion. Within a few decades the former small inn has turned into a first-rate hotel. In spring 2014 it have been renovated, presenting redesigned guestrooms and common rooms, which are completely orientated to the guests’ well-being. In order to provide to the guests the most quietness they decided to offer a new kind of hospitality, oriented to adult clients (and children above 14 years old).
Thanks to the unique position at San Candido/Innichen the hotel offers a wide range of leisure activities for sportsmen and nature lovers. In summer you can find in the surroundings the best hikes, bicycle rides and climbs. In winter you will quickly reach the skiing area Baranci/Haunold, which is only a few yards from the hotel and comprises snow-white ski runs for beginners and skilled skiers, a toboggan run and extensive cross-country ski runs. A few kilometres from the hotel there are also waiting the ski runs, ski lodges and the snow park of the skiing area Monte Elmo/Helm. And after an eventful day in the great outdoors the Post Hotel – Tradition & Lifestyle in San Candido/Innichen awaits you with an inviting spa, a restaurant where you can taste exquisite delicacies and a bar, which is the best place to have an aperitif or to finish the evening with a glass of good wine. Let yourself be pampered by our new swimming pool, the sauna area with Finnish sauna, turkish bath and revitalizing shower and the new relaxation room where you can just focus on yourself and your rest, pampered by sweet scents and melodies. Here you can spend an unforgettable holiday with the motto “Love can be so sweet…”
What sets us apart
- Perfect position: San Candido/Innichen is one of the most beautiful villages in Alta Pusteria/Hochpusterta
- New inviting spa: Finnish sauna, steam bath, rest room and some pleasant wellness treatments
- In the morning and in the evening our chef and his staff will spoil you with exquisite delicacies, which combine the traditional South Tyrolean cuisine and modern art of cooking in a creative way
- The most quietness: hotel only for adults
- simple but elegant design, many natural materials, modern comfort and new premises for your well-being.