From € 450
Hotel Hohenwart****s Share Add to wishlist
Your Hotel in South Tyrol for ultimate Feel-Good Holidays
HOLIDAY PURE - at our Wellbeing Hotel in South Tyrol
There are (at least) 7 reasons why our guests love Hohenwart & come again and again to experience enjoyable, carefree holidays here:
- Holidays "at home with friends": Cordial, familiar atmosphere
- The Paradise Garden: Lots of space to relax & enjoy
- Location & Panorama: Situated high above Merano, with amazing views
- Cuisine: Sophisticated gourmet creations
- "VistaSpa": exclusive SPA treatments, various saunas - and the glazed saltwater pool on the rooftop with 360° panoramic views
- Program: Excursions, yoga, various degustations, and much more
- Ambience: Arrive. Feel good. Relax!
You too will be thrilled, promised!
RELAXATION PURE - VistaSpa with a feel-good factor
Spend pleasant hours of leisure in our VistaSpa: Relax on the rooftop terrace in the outstanding salt-water pool with a 360° panoramic view, sweat healthily in our sauna world or indulge in one of our exclusive spa treatments! You will find everything your wellness heart could possibly desire in our VistaSpa!
PLEASURE PURE - The best of two cultures
...in a simply stunning atmosphere!
Well-being also comes from the Hohenwart kitchen - starting with the vital breakfast buffet and the delicious afternoon "Marende" to sophisticated gourmet creations for dinner. Head chef Hannes Stuffer and his team will spoil your palate with exceptional delicacies: sometimes with Alpine-Mediterranean specialities, sometimes with fancy, newly interpreted culinary creations.
NATURE PURE - Active holidays for dynamic people
At Hohenwart you can choose from a variety of active programs: In addition to the 82ft outdoor sports pool and the indoor swimming pool, our fitness area "Well&Fit" is awaiting you with regular courses, from Yoga to Aquafit and TRX workouts to back exercises. Several times a week we go hiking with our guests, go golfing or do other activities. Experiencing South Tyrol actively is incomparably beautiful in the Merano region!
There are also numerous seasonal activities and events arranged by the Hohenwart Hotel, such as wine tastings, the traditional "Toerggelen", and much more!
What sets us apart
- Internationally awarded VistaSpa with rooftop terrace, saltwater pool with 360° panoramic view, panorama sauna and much more
- Indoor pool area with family saunas
- 82ft outdoor sports pool with large garden
- Finest gourmet cuisine: natural, creative and alpine-mediterranean
- Family atmosphere
Valuations by area
Wellness Area (84/100)